Leaders in Software and Art (LISA, @softwareandart) is a society of creative thinkers centered around monthly salons. Founded by Isabel Walcott Draves in fall of 2009, LISA is a membership organization with the following
– To join interesting people together for fellowship, camaraderie and
good food and drink
– To introduce the membership to fascinating endeavors
– To become the first stop for the best new art in the world
– To advance the artistic and/or technology careers of its members
– To help creative software entrepreneurs grow their businesses
Who is part of LISA?
– software artists and digital artists
– fashion designers, dancers, musicians, jewelry designers who enjoy technology
– avid patrons of music and the arts
– curators, gallerists, conference producers, retailers, and other
promoters of artistic and technological endeavors
– software professionals and technology entrepreneurs
– professionals in the field of digital art, collectors interested in
digital/electronic art and other art
– nonprofit arts entrepreneurs
How can people get involved?
Right now, the monthly LISA salons are private events held exclusively in Manhattan. However, we are also planning a conference. Please email isabel at draves dot org for more information.